The Stabilizer ECO binder is used to create high-quality and highly functional coverings in the water-bound construction method. These stabilizer surfaces are considered unsealed surfaces and positively support climatic situations in cities and communities. Surfaces with Stabilizer ECO binders have high strength and long durability with high water permeability. In addition, the coverings bind dust. Moisture is bound in the coating and metered to the atmosphere.
With the Stabilizer ECO-Binder, the climatic properties are improved to such an extent that the top layer is classified as CO2-reduced or even CO2-negative. In order to compensate for the CO2 that is generated during production, transport, installation and disposal, a special aggregate is added to the coating, which absorbs CO2 and converts it into biocarbonate.
Due to the broad network, it is usually possible to purchase regional raw materials.
The matching varieties can be found under the distribution partners or contact us directly.
Advantages of ECO-Binder road covers
– high water permeability (unsealed surface)
– high shear strength (also crucial for downhill situations)
– promotes the microclimate (in summer no heat islands as with asphalt)
– permeable to air (tree disks)
– low dust
– high color and material variety
– long life (considering the care instructions)
– no burden on the environment because 100% natural
– simplest refurbishment methods
The typical applications are
– footpaths and cycle paths including wheelchair area
– town or village places
– parks, historical sites
– tree slices
– extensive car parking spaces / access roads
– sport ground or barn floor
FIND MORE DOCUMENTS IN THE DOWNLOAD AREA