The partially bound road surface as an alternative to asphalt and concrete
With StaLok® you get a harder top layer which is still permeable to water and air.
The mineral mixtures are solidified by a co-polymer.
Its use increases the shear strength and load-bearing capacity of the surface course in both wet and dry conditions.
Especially in the frost-de-icing salt period, this binder gives you better surface hardness, which allows more versatile use of the road surfaces.
The StaLok® is available both as a ready mix with the natural crushed sands, and as a subsequent application to existing surfaces.
For both applications, the Stabilizer® screening line must be guaranteed for the natural stone crushed sands used as well as the structure according to the standard.
Advantages of StaLok® road surfaces
– High shear strength (also crucial for downhill situations)
– air-permeable/water-permeable (tree discs)
– Dust reducing
– high variety of colors and materials
– can be combined with Stabilizer® road surfaces
– visually like a water-bound road surface
The typical areas of application are
– Pedestrian and bicycle paths incl. Wheelchair area
– City or village squares
– Parks, historical sites
– Children playgrounds
– Tree discs
– extensive car parking spaces / access roads